Author Topic: Градският транспорт в Швеция  (Read 6706 times)

Offline vesko76

• Нямам спирка
  • Van Hool & Citaro G - fan
    • View Profile
Re: Градският транспорт в Швеция
« Reply #20 on: 04.12.2014, 02:28:49 »
Или просто няма да мине  :D

Offline deas

• Начинаещ
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 12.02.2015, 02:32:44 »
Hi! First of all, I'm sorry that I don't know Bulgarian and therefore write in English, I can read and write cyrillics (thanks to vesko76 who taught me), but I don't know many words yet. However, vesko76 encouraged me to post some more pictures of public transportation/infrastructure in this thread, so I will do that, and hope that you can bear with my shortcomings regarding languages. So here goes:

This is the newly renovated "railroad bridge" in my hometown Lidköping, during the renovation, the 230 tonnes heavy concrete block (previously sitatuated on the metal fram) was removed, as the traffic authority decided not to repair the opening machinery after it was destroyed by a flood during the winter 2000-2001 (it hadn't been opened for many years, because about 50 metres further into the river is an even lower car bridge which can't open).

This is what you see when turning almost 180 degrees around, the station of Lidköping. The two trains are of the model Bombardier Itino (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardier_Itino, the article is a bit outdated though), the leftmost one is heading north (destination Mariestad, Hallsberg or Örebro), the other is heading south (destination Herrljunga or Gothenburg).
At the bus part of the station stand three city buses, one for each direction of line 1 and one on line 2, as far as I can see they are all of the same model, some quite new Volvo model, but you probably know this better than me  ;)...

This picture is from a few days later as I wait for the train to Gothenburg, the blue bus is a regional bus on line 200 (between Lidköping and Skövde, the two biggest city in this part of the region), the model is some older Volvo, but again I guess you know this better than me :). There is also a white bus, which is some private bus, no idea where it's headed or for whom it is.

Here is the train, I mostly wanted to show that the trains bound for Gothenburg are usually at least two sets linked together :).

This is at Herrljunga station and the train is of model X14 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SJ_X14, very short and sadly outdated article), probably on the Uddevalla-Varberg line.

This is again an Itino train, in fact the one I went with.

From the other side.

This is inside the train, as you can see there are stop buttons, which you have to press if you want to step off at a smaller station. There is also an sos button, this place is designated for disabled people, so I think they could get someone from the staff to help them by pressing it, should there be some kind of emergency.

As you can see, it would be possible to sit in a wheelchair next to the single seat.

All seats have individual lighting, and all tables have a socket.

This is how the normal stop buttons, located at each pair of seats, looks.

This is one of Västtrafik's check-in/-out machines (there are currently three models of them), I'll try to give a brief explanation on how they work.
First off, the cards used are rfid cards with the mi-fare tag, the cards themselves doesn't cost anything, you get them for free when you buy something to load on a card.
There are a few different "virtual cards" you can put on the card, but mainly it's period cards (1 day, 3 days, 30 days, 90 days or 365 days of flat rate travel which are valid for travel in ususally a city zone, a whole municipality, the full region or some of few other combinations possible) and pay-as-you-go cards.
To put a pay-as-you-go card on your card costs 50 kr plus the amount you put onto it (factors of 100kr), I'll come to why later.
If you have a period card loaded onto your card and you're only travelling withing its valid area, you just have to blip your card when entering a new vehicle on your journey.
The same is true if you're travelling with a pay-as-you-go-card and only travel within one zone (then you have 90 minutes from the journey starts until you can check-in on the last vehicle without paying a new fee).
If you travel with pay-as-you-go over multiple zones, you push the + button and then blip your card to check in, and when you exit the vehicle, you blip your card again to check out. This is when the cost for the journey is calculated, so you can start a new journey as long as you have a positive amount on your card, therefore it costs 50kr extra, to cover for journeys that put the balance to a negative value.
The check-in and check-out procedure is repeated on each vehicle on your journey, and you have 90 minutes of travelling in the last zone of the journey (counts from the first blip in this zone). A journey can be max 3 hours, then it will start counting as a new one.

Still there are lots of buttons (this system has been heavily criticised for it's high complexity), I'll continue.
So, you have virtual cards on your card, meaning you could have a period card for a part of your journey, but not the whole. If you then also have a pay-as-you-go card on the same card, you do as with the pure pay-as-you-go multiple zone journey, but you press the T button instead of +.
If you press ? and then blip your card, you will see information about it on the display.
The Å button is for if you didn't check-in correctly (maybe check-in without + and you want to change it to with +), it stands for undo (ångra).
The last three buttons are for travelling multiple persons with the same pay-as-you-go card, so
If the journey is over multiple zones start with +
For each person < 20 years you press S once (school kid)
For each person >= 20 years you press V once (vuxen=adult)
Afterwards you press K (klar=ready/finished) and blip your card (I guess this can cause some use of the Å-button as well ;))...

This is a simpler machine, not supporting multiple persons and undo.
The third machine type is the newest (I can try to take a picture of one) and is intended to replace the two former ones. It processes the blips much faster than these two (you'll notice it quite much while travelling in Gothenburg during rush hours ;)), it has all the functionality of the yellow one, but instead has a touch screen interface which offers more information and is much easier to read if you have impaired sight (there were complaints that the old ones were hard to read for elderly people for example, so this was taken into account when designing the new machines).

Also, the Itino trains are starting to get wifi (free), and like most public wifis you have to check a box and press connect to use it ;)..

Each connected device then has 100MB of full speed Internet connection (so that someone can't steal the full bandwith for the full journey), but you can transfer as much data as you want in total.

I hope this post has given you something at least :)!

Offline Magirus deutz

• Защо пиша толкова много?
  • Почитател на Мерцедес - Бенц, Магирус и Икарус.
    • Skype Me™!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 07.03.2015, 16:33:12 »
Снимки на трамваите в Гьотеборг:http://www.tramways.com/webalbum/sweden/goteborg_tram_1965_1967/index.html

Offline Стререомонокъл

• Приятел на ГТ
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 09.12.2015, 15:19:11 »
Преди 1 ден се прибрах от няколкодневна визита в Гьотеборг и Стокхолм. Мисля, че е добро време да разкажа за пътуването си.

Пътуването започна на 1.10 с ЕС31 от Хамбург до Гьотеборг. Вече бях пътувал с него, този влак минава през Любек, Путгарден, Ферибота до Дания, Рьодби, Копенхаген.

Ето и снимка на влака на борда на ферибота.

Ето и салона на самия влак.

В Копенхаген имах само 15 мин между прекачванията. Пътуването продължи с R1075, регионален влак, свързващ Копенхаген с Гьотеборг. Хубавото на шведските железници е, че предоставят от няколко години безплатен WLAN и във втора класа. Не са толкова лъскави като Дойче Бан, най-бързите им влакове X2000/X3000 вдигат само до 200км/час, но лично аз съм изключително доволен от тях.

Снимка от салона на R1075.

В Гьотеборг веднага се набива на очи наличието на МГТ навсякъде. Няма метро, а трамваите са два вида - шведски, от 60-те и 80-те години, но пък в отлично състояние, една част модернизирани с нископодова секция, като Инеконите по тм 5, и италиански Сирио, които обаче дават постоянно проблеми, а през зимата замръзват, та няма изгледи скоро да пенсионират шведските.

От автобусите веднага се набиват на очи волва-та, сканиите. Имат и двойносъчленени автобуси на Волво. Както и най-новите закупени MAN Lion´s city.

Нямам идея колко струва единичен билет, ползвах тридневна карта на цена от 160 шведски крони - разделете на 4.5 за актуалния курс на лева и ще го получите в левове. Глобата за пътуване без билет е 1200 крони или малко над 140 евро.

Започвам със снимките.

По-късно ще продължа с още снимки и продължение на разказа за пътуването, този път ще е на ред X2000 (шведските ICE) от Гьотеборг до Стокхолм.
Не знам дали знаеш, но тези мотриси са известни още с прозвището "ELEPHANT ASS", поради очевидни причини :D. Грозни в предната, респ. задната част, наистина, но салона много ми харесва.  С такова през 2005 си направих разходка между Копенхаген и Малмьо, като влакът тръгваше от копенхагенската Osterport и свързваше Копенхаген с южния шведски град Christianstadt.
Нация от лошо гледащи директори

Offline monte carlo

• Наистина съм луд
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 13.03.2018, 08:51:43 »
Дъщерната фирма на VW, Scania, подготвя изцяло електрически автобус, наречен Citywide Low Floor. Автобусът ще започне да оперира в шведския град Остерлунд още този месец. Маршрутът на пилотните три машини ще е дълъг 15 километра и ще има 40 спирки. Автобусите ще изпълняват по около 100 курса на ден. На стратегически места по маршрута са изградени масивни зарядни станции, които да зареждат батериите на автобусите през кратък интервал от време. Така машините няма да остават неопериращи за часове, както нормалните електрически коли.

Това не е първият електрически автобус, но имайки предвид влиянието на Scania в света на транспорта, проектът може да е начало на още по-широко приложение на електрически автобуси и камиони. И плюсовете на това няма да са само за околната среда. Електрическият транспорт може да се окаже и много по-евтин. Освен това са и много по-тихи. Остерлунд ще е само началото на множество градове, които се включват в тази инициатива.

https://hicomm.bg/auto/elektrobus-scania-zapochva-rabota-oshche-tozi-mesec.html
Икономията е майка на мизерията!